G.L.Y. & KOREA IMMIGRATION SERVICE (Seoul)
I'm the member of YWCA.
YWCA is kind of NGO having many circles.
and one of them is G.L.Y., Global Leader of Ywca, is the circle I'm in.
That cirlce I love much has members 30 university student.
so we can get along , study global issue and progress project.
below is the latest poject we did sopported by Korea Immigration Service.
Our theme of this year is "multiculture"
interracial marriges are increasing, also muticultural families are increasing accordingly.
so as wrapping up the our study we did we projected 'mentoring program' with multicultural children.
our G.L.Y. members have been being a meto, listening children's daily life, somtimes consulting their problem,
teaching good things for them,
we have been getting along each other.
children liked so much, cuz there's no opportunity to go such place by reason of financial situation.
they seemed excited, and enjoyinig new things aroud them well.
They were sooooo cute, and lovely.
I thank to God giving me this special chance,
I bless the child that all things go well without any hurting in their heart.


It sounds like you're doing good and getting a valuable experience out of it as well.
ReplyDelete(Can you turn off "word verification" feature for comments?)